Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Shitty one

 To be the mud, the bog, the mire,
 To soak the bones in February-
 Eons from the autumn shower-
 Even from a summer berry!
                                           - February Rain, 72.21.81.63


     Oh, what is it? I can hear it. The steady clatter which makes one believe that the Tzar's horse carriage itself is arriving. Its in the air, I can smell it! Its on the ground. I can see it. Its on my head too. Well, what is it? Its PIGEON SHIT! 
    Life in Pilani can be a bitch sometimes... Like, that blue moon dhobi and that little curfew for girls. Well, right in front of my hostel is a patch of white road known as the Milky Way. This dilapidated, seldom walked upon if not ran across and completely yuck stretch has got its infamous nickname because, believe me, Pigeons from all across the campus sit on a tree in the sidewalk and choose to let loose. Its true, they ALL chose to suffer from explosive diarrhea at the milky way! It rains shit!
    Well, pot jamming or ghatam practice is on full swing, accosted by some "founder's day" celebration dance and learning a bit of photography training. I also managed to nerd a bit in the library today and therefore granted myself a guilt free pass to blog away. I also borrowed "Macroeconomics deMystified" from the lib... Kinda figured that engineering may not be so interesting after all so why not major properly in economics? It is a good field..
   My friend Hariharasudhan(smartly shortened to Judee, there's a history behind that) has got this kickass android xperia phone, and it is well...........................................kickass! Its got everything, man. The apps are nice, if not squeaky clean like apple, if you know what I mean. It can read docs and spreadsheets and apps like the Bar code reader and Talking Tom are amazing. A nice app is the urban dictionary...  
   You may already know this, but for the old chops, here goes... The word 'shit' is a very versatile term. So Wrong context and/or emphasis on specific words may give the sentence a whole new meaning. Adding a "the" before 'shit' and stressing on it actually means the shit is cool. Removing the "the" completely messes it up. So, please do me a favor and say Li'l Wayne and t-Pain are shit, not the... 
       My room is a mess, I got a lot of laundry to wash, there's a lot of ghatam practice and I need to pickup my grades! Ugh, I need to get my act together, pull my pants up, literally and figuratively too(Friends will get it. Go Low Waist!). I made this small timetable, describing short term plans(which include studying hard for the t1 and waking up by 7) and long term plans(writing a book and washing my clothes). I like writing stuff. 
   Yawn, time's almost one. I am all out of stray thoughts... G'nite then...

1 comment:

  1. Talking Tom is awesomeness!! :) And I see that you'r spreading the gyan about the 'intellectual discussion' that you, me, ajay and shravan had while waking to ANC one night! Ah, good old times! :):)

    ReplyDelete